Welcome to My Web Page!

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!

09.11.2010

EMO-What is means?



So,this is a very interesting theme...and the answe finally is..EMO means a lot,for everyone of us,in differnet ways..Lets see wikipedia`s answer first at all:Emo (pronounced /ˈiːmoʊ/) is a style of rock music typically characterized by melodic musicianship and expressive, often confessional lyrics. It originated in the mid-1980s hardcore punk movement of Washington, D.C., where it was known as "emotional hardcore" or "emocore" and pioneered by bands such as Rites of Spring and Embrace. As the style was echoed by contemporary American punk rock bands, its sound and meaning shifted and changed, blending with pop punk and indie rock and encapsulated in the early 1990s by groups such as Jawbreaker and Sunny Day Real Estate......And now lets look at my answer..Metty Comment...For me,EMO,dont means something SO special..Just some people are looking at the life with different eyes...having a depression, first begin to behave spiritually as 'emo' and then after the style of dressing ...but his, you want to kill, to believe that there should not, you really hate yourself, is something...awful!... there are many people who have become 'emo, without having time to think about what I do, and others just for that, they want to follow the latest fashion style, with an original character, unique ...second-class, even I would call 'lifeless,! apologize ..as did a colleague in my class .. and made a new hairstyle, looks like ... you know, two pig tails and top-down and unkempt hair off ... it looks great, but school is UNACCEPTABLE! lol.and it is in no way emo ... But wait .. I would if I think about ... 1) she likes rock music. (Tokio Hotel) 2) hair over their eyes (emo style) but glamour.si stiul likes and now I know for sure that her style is ,,Glamour Ema,,!HaHa...=Dand this is was a little story about EMO STYLE,my opinion

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu