Welcome to My Web Page!

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!

22.10.2010

Uh...I Hate Stupids People!



Oh....You cant believe me...but i really HATE STUPIDS PEOPLE!!!ya!and even today something happened to me in real life ... something like ... I dont know just what was happening to me I wont say what they are in fact ... the truth! and do that too often is Well clear that I say to them that are stupid, that really deserve to be called so ... if I'm wrong, I apologize ... But those who are stupid are stupid and will remain so ... and everything starts ENTIRE LIFE even the school's achievements .... see if you're interested in learning and whether or not then you have to give bribes ... I hate those who are interested in school and especially odd girls ....
I just feel sorry for all those I have named with words like 'stupid, but only to those who have not paid off, for those who deserve ... do not really want to apologize ..... . sorry ...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu