Welcome to My Web Page!

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!

15.10.2010

Whats up with Dan Balan??????????

Hello,maybe you already know who are Dan Balan..It is a singer originally from Moldova, can say he has a great talent ... but sometimes you can not really see it.In picture when he went up for sale with the song, Crazy Loop, a successful market. also had many more hits, but beginning with the song Chica Bomb .... I would say that almost everything did not go to a good direction, and now we see another video .... can call it that .. . extend the Bomb Chica ... .... Yesterday I watched the performance in Chsinau, City Day .... And I was amazed ... bad! I noticed something too is wrong with him ... or was a bit drunk or stoned .... worse (but I could not even get the jump at it ....) Please DO NOT THINK THAT II bad publicity, I express my own opinion I just ... demonstrated their will to do so, leaving you to another concert . Chisinau.LIVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXrjFsMSVc Even the title given to the author of this video (petruterguta) is very REAL! ,,Dan Balan, canta beat muci la Hramul Chisinaului,, (Dan Balan sings the snot beat Chisinau Day)

Un comentariu: