Welcome to My Web Page!

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!

26.09.2010

Hey!Can you EVEN compare it?


Hey!Just found my father`s old discs and I saw there 2 discs albums of Queen`s.and listened to their song ,,Somebody to Love,,.And I remembered I found one of Justin Bieber`s song with the same name:,,Somebody to Love -Remix.,, Can you even compare Queen`s and Justin Bieber`s?Is it different?I know...you will say ,,YES!QUEEN IS BETTER!,, ...And you will be right!!!Old Rock/Pop was more better that today`s.In today,can you see a good STAR? ,,NO!,, Can it be Miley Cyrus?we can say about it was completely destroyed....Or maybe Kesha?can not speak, if you listen to her live ...Or maybe...Lady GaGa?!has a good voice, but her voice better be used otherwise ...in other styles of songs...And.....Now ONLY YOU HAVE THE CHANSE TO SHOW ALL THE WORLD YOUR GOOD VOICE AND STYLE!!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu